29. apr. 2010

London

So... this week I was staying in London. It's my fav city and it was fun! It was like superfun, because it was first time I was somewhere like that without supervision. :) so... some photos with comments...
IMG_3502
first night we were so tired we just grabbed some icecream and wached Leicester sq.

and next day it was marathon time.
IMG_3522
IMG_3524

Portobello road shopping...
IMG_3539
IMG_3550

One of the most interesting graphites... Made U look ;)
IMG_3560

Add on subway
IMG_3565

Natural history museum outside... Every g33k should see an exhibition in Science museum. I's an project about Internet it is more than awesome.
IMG_3568

Kensington gardens chillax time ;) Shisha rocks.
IMG_3592

Peter Pan IMG_3604
And some night out. Old Lane, Marcia, Saso, Andraz, some crazy photographers, lovely people. and beer. :) IMG_3616
IMG_3632
IMG_3635

One of the most interesting toilets I've ever been to...
IMG_3638
IMG_3648

IMG_3680
IMG_3689
IMG_3691
IMG_3693
Interesting fact: my camera is filled with my own photos from this night. Crazy photographers, really.

Some photos from steps in front of National Gallery, I was just sitting after seeing National Portrait Gallery and an exibition of Irving Penn , it was amazing!!!
IMG_3713
IMG_3717

One of most amazing things to see is also Pollock's Toy Museum. Another facinating spot, for sure.
IMG_3733
IMG_3740

St. Paul's. Tourist!
IMG_3751

This guy was promoting London Dungeons stuff. He was amazing, we chatted for... few minutes and he was really helpful and everything...
IMG_3755

Tate Modern, Andy Warhol style
IMG_3757
and a girl just spinning down the hill in Tate modern, I am sad; I didn't have time to take more pictures, also was kinda afraid that her parent's wouldsn't be happy that I took photos without permission... :(
IMG_3760

This was one of best weeks in my life!

4 komentarji:

AzzQim pravi ...

BTW reče se graffiti. A pa un model ma Leico a kaj? Fevd šmekarski.

Tina pravi ...

ej, če je sam to narobe napisan... zaspana sm tok, da komi gledam, ni šanse da tipkam. :D
Ni fevd, ni šmekarski, car pač :D

AzzQim pravi ...

ja če ma lajko, je fevd, k so mal drage. mal.

THE DIVINITUS pravi ...

wow indeed interesting images.